Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Breaking News

You have to read this to believe it

http://cnnentertainment.co.nr/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/01

7 comments:

suzanne said...

YOU ARE JOKING! This has to be an April Fools joke!

suzanne said...

It would make for an interesting Sunday morning broadcast with the MoTabs...........we would have to rename them the MoTabizzles!

Ben said...

My guess is that its a joke too. Its a pretty good one though.

Sam said...

It is. Look at the html web address. It's not legit......Funny anyways though. Love the picture of him with the BOM....

Shauna said...

I believed it until I saw all the rest of these comments! Guess it's not real though! That'd be cool if it was though!

Anonymous said...

aw man!i just pictured him watching conference in hi huge mansion! but it might be a good thing, people might think, Snoop Dog-mormon, maybe i should check it out! you never know!

Lisa said...

I read this and was shocked! Then my brother found the little "You've been april fooled. Snoop Dogg isn't mormon. . . yet" And now if you go to the site, it isn't even there anymore. . .