Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Guitar Hero

So yes....we got Guitar Hero. We were up all night playing and when I came downstairs at 6:45 this morning Ben was playing again before work....can we say obsessed?! It really is pretty fun. They should make real guitars that you can just push buttons, it's much easier.

6 comments:

Sam said...

I agree. It's addicting. I could play it for hours on end.....

nison (nic + allison) said...

all i have to say is that you all better be bringing your wii and guitar hero to sunriver - sorry ben but no duals for you there. :( sharon will have to show us how it's really done.

suzanne said...

Sam is addicted. I assume you all will be sooner than later....

Lacey said...

That is hilarious! I have been wondering what to get Mark for graduation...the wii sounds like a hit!

Shauna said...

i've only played guitar hero a couple times...but it was way fun! thats cool you guys got it!!

The Foulgers said...

Too fun!!! Congrats to you guys- I'm sure it has been a long couple of years... Well done Ben!!!

-Kim