These pictures are from the last week. I have been a slacker with updating our blog so there are quite a few pictures. I struggle with choosing pictures to put on because they are all just so dang cute....so I added a lot, sorry.

This was Carter's 2nd birthday party...Happy Birthday Carter! We had such a great time decorating cupcakes, playing with balloons, eating, and much more.
After Carter's party we headed to the Portland Zoo, we got there about an hour before it closed so we had to rush through it but Grayson loved it! He was in his stroller while we were looking at the orangutans and he was right up to the glass. The big Orangutan got up and started walking towards him...he started trying to back up in the stroller and had a look of horror, it was really funny. I guess when you are that small and a big weird looking creature is coming at you it might be a little terrifying!
These are just some random pictures of Cal. The top right one is him holding a toy. He just started reaching for things and he is really funny about it. He will try and try to grab something and when he finally gets it he just holds his arm straight up in the air and stares at it. He is also starting to suck his thumb a little as you will notice in the bottom right.

Grayson has been cracking me up lately. He has been really interested in playing with Cal's toys. I was feeding Cal the other day and Gray was playing over by the swing but I couldn't see him. When I finished I found him in Cal's swing with his drink and snack in hand just chillin! He has had a fascination with straws lately and has to have a whole bunch and wants them all in his mouth at once....then he will spit them out and want to do it over and over again.
I just love how much Gray loves his little bro! He just adores him. Grayson likes to cover both of them in stickers. Whenever Gray has a movie on he wants to hold Cal on the couch. He is always trying to give him hugs and kisses and trying to show him his toys. His new thing is that he has to be under his little toy with him (bottom right).



5 comments:
I can't even pick my favorite- all the pictures are soooo stinkin' cute! Gray is such a good big brother.
What darling pictures! I can't believe how big Cal is getting? And Gray is looking so grown up! I can see why it's hard to choose pictures to put up!
Sharon, We have been looking at financial aid for law school, and it scares me to death. The average they gave us is so low there is no way we could live off that! How did you guys do it?????
I love your boys too! All three of them!
Soo cute! That picture of Calvin on the right is ADORABLE!!!
-Kim
Post a Comment