I LOVE those pictures! What good looking boys! (Why does Ben look so happy?)
I love that middle picture of Cal!! That is so adorable. Those pictures of Gray below were cracking me up. You do have awesome boys!
Cal looks like he has red curly hair! They are sooooo adorable!
We have actually had a lot of people comment that his hair is looking kind of red, I didn't notice it until we were outside in the sun the other day.
Cute boys! We found out that we are having a boy too! It was good seeing you guys at the Sociable. I can't believe how big your oldest is. That is so crazy!
Your boys are so adorable!! You guys all look so cute and Ben I am loving the scruff!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE those pictures! What good looking boys!
(Why does Ben look so happy?)
I love that middle picture of Cal!! That is so adorable. Those pictures of Gray below were cracking me up. You do have awesome boys!
Cal looks like he has red curly hair! They are sooooo adorable!
We have actually had a lot of people comment that his hair is looking kind of red, I didn't notice it until we were outside in the sun the other day.
Cute boys! We found out that we are having a boy too! It was good seeing you guys at the Sociable. I can't believe how big your oldest is. That is so crazy!
Your boys are so adorable!! You guys all look so cute and Ben I am loving the scruff!!
Post a Comment