Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I love my boys.


A few weeks ago I posted about how bad of a day I was having...everything was going wrong and the boys were fighting like crazy.

Today was just the opposite. They were so good! They played so well together. I blew up about 10 balloons for them and they played with them and actually shared them all day. They have actually been getting along a little better lately. Last night after we had FHE we took them to McDonalds for an ice cream cone and to let them play in the play place. They were acting like the best of friends. We actually had a lady say say to us......"You are so lucky that they are such good friends...our kids fight a lot". I reassured her that they definitely had their moments, but it made me feel good to see them getting along so well (since a few weeks ago they were about to kill each other:) I am happy to say that I think that (maybe) I can handle having 3 kids.

You will notice in the picture that Calvin is holding some stuffed animals. I have never been a fan of stuffed animals, I have always hated them! But....my boys are obsessed with them. Calvin has to have those three animals every time he goes to bed. Gray is the same way too. Sadly, I have actually grown to like stuffed animals (at least a little bit:)

6 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Reece is starting in with the stuffed animals, too! :)

There are always good days and bad, but I KNOW that you are going to be a great mom to three!

Cute picture of the boys as usual!

Dani said...

I think it's the stuffed animal hater curse. If you hate stuffed animals then your kids will love them, because we are the same way in our house!!! :)

Such a cute pic of your boys! Tonight Carter came into the kitchen and said, "Shhhhhh Mom... Grayson and Calving are sleeping in the bathroom." Must be time to get those boys together!

michelle keisel said...

I have always hated stuffed animals and,yes, my kids too are obsessed! Of course I have always HATED snakes (still do) and Nathan loves all reptiles, but especially snakes. Go figure.

suzanne said...

I love your boys too...........It really is a great 'cockle warming' moment when you really see the love between them..............

Mary Kelly said...

I might need to use your balloon idea today to keep my boys occupied. My boys have been living in a battle ground trying to share all of Morgen's new birthday toys.
Love the new pillows on the couch!

nison (nic + allison) said...

I love your boys too! It's been forever since we've seen them...sad day.