I added a baby name poll to the side of our blog. We still have no idea what we are going to name this little one, and we're not sure we love the choices we put on there (at least we don't agree on them:) We would love to hear your input. If you have an even better suggestion, leave a comment!
8 comments:
I love Sawyer and think it fits so cute with your other boys names. I can't wait to hear what you decide.
all good choices. Colson is a new one I haven't heard you talk about yet but I voted for Benson. I love that name.
If you are thinking of Colson, have you thought of Coltyn or Colton? My brother's name is Coltyn...and we really like it - we call him Colt.
You are brave...I don't like to hear what people have to say about my kids names. I always just decide and then we don't look back. I know this is a weird name but I heard the name Talmage, and I really liked it. Just thought I would throw it out for you. I also really like sawyer. I actually really like all of the names you have chosen, but they all end in 'son' just like Greyson and I didn't want calvin to feel left out. But there I go being the person I hate, because I say way too much about your names! Sorry!
I like Sawyer... a lot!
I like Sawyer too, that is such a cute name. So I will be in your neck of the woods from the 17 to the 28 of this month so we should try to meet up. Let me know what you have going on.
If I remember right, this isn't the first time Sawyer has been on your list. Just use it already!! :) (That's what I voted for)
I like Benson and Sawyer! I need to call you. I am sorry I haven't called you back after so long. Kids have been sick forever I swear!
Post a Comment