I just looked at my baby count down on the right, and we have less than 100 days left til little baby boy gets here! I feel like we are starting to get his room ready. I have made all of his crib bedding....bumper pads, sheet, bedskirt, blanket, and I just finished a picture hanger thing for his wall. I really like how it all turned out. I will post pictures when I can actually put it up (Cal is still in that room in the crib and we just have to dare to move him into a bed and in with Gray:) The hardest part awaits though....painting! Ben is not looking forward to that.
The boys are getting really excited for him to come. Grayson is always saying "When you have the baby, I am going to make him laugh!"....I keep trying to explain to him that it is going to take a little bit of time for him to smile or laugh. I don't think he realizes how tiny he will be. I'm still not sure Cal understands, but every morning when I take my pre-natal vitamin Cal will say "Is that for baby?" He seriously asks every morning. It is pretty cute!
Anyway, we are really excited (and still a bit nervous) for our little man to get here. We still don't know what his name will be....Benson? That is our top choice right now, but we're still not set on it. I just can't believe he will be here in 3 short months! I know that seems like a long ways away for most of you, but for some reason to me it seems so close!
4 comments:
I'm so excited for baby boy Stewart! It will be so fun to see what he looks like compared to Gray and Cal. I can't believe you are under 100 now! It's going to fly!
It is close!!! When you are in the double digits he's practically here! I cannot wait to meet the little guy! PS... I already saw all of your crib bedding and it is super cute!! Summer asked if I had seen it yet because she was raving about how cute it was, I told her I hadn't so she said I should ask you to email me the picture. Then she just said she would email it to me. Hope you don't mind! :) It is so cute!! I love the colors!
Another baby boy for you! SO EXCITING!!!! Congrats. I've very excited so see the pictures of the room when you get it finished!
I like Benson a lot. I think that is cute!! I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment