Our little family...
(Don't we look cute in our ear warmers?....it was COLD!)
After the beach, we headed out for some lunch, then made our way to an aquarium. It was a small aquarium, but it was Free and perfect for the kids. They got to touch some sea creatures (Cal mostly just tried to splash in the water:), and see a really cool octopus.
Sadly our yard looks just as bad as it did. I hate weeds. And we really need to mow our lawn (but first we need to buy a lawn mower:)
Today we had some friends over for dinner...the Daltons. We were in the same ward when we first moved to Salem about 4 1/2 years ago. We hadn't seen them for over 2 1/2 years and it was so fun to get together. I love friends!
Asher, Zoe, Ruth, Calvin, and Grayson
Today we had some friends over for dinner...the Daltons. We were in the same ward when we first moved to Salem about 4 1/2 years ago. We hadn't seen them for over 2 1/2 years and it was so fun to get together. I love friends!
Asher, Zoe, Ruth, Calvin, and Grayson
We think Zoe and Cal look like they could be brother and sister.
Maybe its the big eyes and round faces!
3 comments:
That is so fun that you guys left the yard work for another day- gotta enjoy some spontaneous trips every once in a while!
You and Kim both look fabulous by the way- you really can not even tell you guys are pregnant in that picture.
What a fun way to spend your Saturday! Love all of the pictures - I think it's time for another belly picture!
Lots of fun times! I was glad to see Brecken in a skirt too! I'm not the onl one who has a crazy girl who wears skirts in the freezing cold.
Post a Comment