Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Belly...

I have had a few people ask me to post a picture of my prego belly....
so here it is!
(I took this picture of myself with the timer on the camera so I look kind of onery because I didn't know when the picture was actually going to take:)

27 weeks

8 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

You look great! Still so tiny! (I think I have that same shirt but mine is green!)

jacque said...

You look fabulous. Cute shirt too!

suzanne said...

It's real!

Mary Kelly said...

Like your hair, your legs look so skinny and that bump is so small for you being so close to your third trimester with your third- lucky girl.

Dani said...

You are tiny! You look great!

Unknown said...

Super cute bump! Congratulations.

Sharlee said...

You look so great!!!

Sharlee said...

Just noticed your baby ticker. You are getting so close!!