Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Green Pancakes!

We had a little play date with some girls from my last ward for St. Patricks Day. We all had our green on! There were 5 moms there...and we all have ONLY boys! There were actually 9 boys there, but one was asleep in his car seat. (We were missing one of our friends that also has a boy and another boy on the way) I decided that I am having another boy because I got pregnant when I was in that ward....because our new ward is mostly girls!

9 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Yum! That's what we had for breakfast, too, although I'm not sure Reece appreciated it as much! :)

suzanne said...

That's one couch full of boys!

Dani said...

Holy boys! Apparently normal moms do green pancakes... I did green oatmeal. :) Great to talk to you today. Hopefully we'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm sad I miss you guys. I dont know if Erica remembered or not, but I have family in town this week. We spent the day out at the park and the carosal! I hope you guys had fun!

Emilia said...

All those boys and really not much fighting. It 'twas a good day mate. Is that what leprechauns say? Kris just informed me that is what pirates say. Well anyway, Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Mary Kelly said...

Fun day! Can't believe you got a picture of all those little men all sitting down at the same time!

Hayley said...

I tried to make green food for Nelson but he wouldn't even touch it! Looks like you had a fun day!

Ken.n.Andrea Wells said...

How fun! By the way I love how you've decorated and painted your house. My sis...Janelle found out she's having a boy too. I am excited for you!

Blog said...

I'm definitely used to boys. Not sure what I'm going to do with a girl? When I saw your last post I thought...are you kidding me?!!! I swear I look bigger than you and I'm like 2 months behind you. I guess I'll have to take a side pic and see. Not fair!