Friday, July 24, 2009

Growing Boys!

Grayson and Calvin had their 3 year and 18 month check up's this week. They are both healthy and doing great!

Grayson weighed in at 32 lbs and is almost 39 inches tall. He was at around the 50% for both.

Calvin weighed 27lbs. 11 oz. which was the 85th% and was 34 1/2 inches tall which is the 95th%. I knew he was big, but I didn't realize he was so tall for his age! The doc said he looks great and is very proportionate with his weight and height.
We are so happy to have happy healthy boys and we love them both so much!

5 comments:

suzanne said...

They both look soooo good! I miss them. Cal looks about Gray's age in that picture!

nison (nic + allison) said...

I am glad that you have those 2 little boys! Love them both!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Great news on their checkups! Healthy, growing boys!

Mary Kelly said...

That is awesome that your boys are so healthy. They just look so cool in their sunglasses!

Shannon said...

Nice glasses!