Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sunny Sunriver!

We took our annual trip to Sunriver, OR last week. We had such a great time and were always on the go doing something fun! Ben's whole family (except for Jefferson) was able to be there.
(These first few family pics were taken by Nikki and Sam...they do such a great job)
Grandma Z and Grandpa Paul and all 5 grandkids.....
Ben's parents rented a huge house with a private bedroom and bathroom for each little family. We had so much fun swimming, hiking, biking, playing at the park, playing pool, playing the Wii and eating, eating, eating!

Here we are at the pool....

Gray and Carter taking a break from swimming eating some snacks
Little Reece....isn't she a doll?
It couldn't be a family trip without the cousin bath....I think pretty soon this might have to end, or maybe we will just have to put their swimming suits on....

The kiddos LOVED the bike rides! Grayson and Carter normally rode together and would just talk and talk. They are at such a fun age and can carry on full conversations with each other now. They are such good little buddies!
Andi and Calvin normally rode together....they did pretty well, but they got a little tired of wearing their helmets and by the last day they both had a little breakdown.
Reece got her own little carrier and we strapped her carseat right in and she loved it too!
As always, we hit up the "Rythem on the Range" and took a picnic dinner to the golf course and listened to music. The kids had a great time dancing, funning around, and doing tricks.
Grandma Z and the boys

Josh, Summer and Reece....I just loved this picture of them.
Carter and Gray reinacting their moves from last year.....
Grayson loves to do "tricks" now. He finally learned how to climb up my legs and flip over.
We took a little 1 mile hike/stroll to Benahm Falls. It was georgous, although we did get a lot of mosquito bites!
We spent a lot of time at the park. My kids get a bigger kick out of playing with sticks and rocks than actually playing with the park equiptment!

Gray and Cal covering the slide with rocks....
The girls got to squeeze in a little girl time also. We had a surprise baby shower for Dani, who is due in a month. She got some dang cute little girly things!
This is the quilt I made for Dani....I LOVE it! I have the same fabric to make one for myself if I ever have a girl! (NO, Not any time soon!)
We also made frames....
and did "Glitter toes"

All in all, we had such a great time. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Paul and Suzanne for such a fun week. We are already looking forward to next year!



9 comments:

suzanne said...

love the farmer tan on the kids in the bath!

Dani said...

So sad it's already over!!! It was so much fun. And I LOVE my quilt!!! It is amazing!! Thank you!!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Such a great time!!! We always love seeing your cute family! I'm glad we'll get to see you again next month!

Mary Kelly said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! It is nice that your kids are old enough to play with their cousins. I like your bathing suit- super cute.

Amber said...

Looks SO fun! Can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

it look like so much fun! :)

The Foulgers said...

Awesome! It looked packed with fun- & the cousins are all such a great age to play together. Love it! & that quilt really is amazing! I'm glad you were able to make it to the party. Thanks!

mom-jayne said...

Such fun!! I love family vacays!!
Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Wish I could see all your kids. They are growing up way too fast. Glad you had a great time.

Shannon said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Cute toes! I can totally tell which foot is yours just by looking at your big toe... it's just like mine and Shonnies... Fat! Thanks mom! : )