
We took a spur of the moment trip to the Oregon Coast Aquarium with Dani and Jefferson and their kids last Saturday. It was really fun! The kids loved loved it and were so amazed by everything they saw....


I think the shark tunnel was their favorite part....


This is what they were looking at:

Me and Dani...

Carter, Gray, Cal, and Andi.

We also got to touch some star fish and other sea creatures which was pretty cool!

Jefferson, Dani, Me and Ben.

It is so fun to be able to get together with Dani and Jefferson and their kids. They are going to be moving in a couple months and we are really sad! I know they are moving on to bigger and better things, but we are really going to miss them!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun trip! I love their faces looking at the shark tunnel!
Post a Comment