So, Calvin has an extra tooth. Weird, I know. He has had a gap in between one of his front teeth and the one next to it, but I just thought it was a funny little gap.....until I saw a tooth coming in there. So, I called the dentist, and he confirmed today that he has an extra tooth. He said he wouldn't do anything with it unless it looks like his mouth is getting to crowded, but for now he has enough room for it. But, later he may need to have it pulled. He also said that normally when kids have an extra baby tooth, that means that they will probably have an extra permanent tooth.
Now we will just have a cute little boy with goofy looking teeth.....
Oh well......
(You can kind of see the gap on the side. His extra tooth is coming through in that gap. Basically he has two of the same tooth, so I'm actually not sure which one is the "extra" tooth.)
He sure is a cutie though isn't he???
Another shot of the tooth....
Oh well......
He sure is a cutie though isn't he???
Another shot of the tooth....
9 comments:
You called it! Guess he is just carrying on the Stewart family gene. Glad it doesn't sound like it's going to be too big of a deal right now. What a cutie!
What is it with people in our family having extra teeth? Ben had one, Alli had one, now he has one!! But he's looking good for sure!
Well he is still really cute, extra tooth and all. Sorry I missed the walk today. I'll be there tomorrow.
Hehe...Way to go Cal! May the Stewart extra tooth gene live on! He sure is cute, I just want to squeeze him! He wears that extra tooth well! :)
He sure is a love bug!
Look at those eyelashes!!!
It must run in the pants. haha Ben and his; me and my extra pair of front teeth. :)
Wow, I had no idea that even happened and then half the Stew clan apparently has that. Random. Now I know!
Kayla
He is still VERY cute, even with an extra tooth! :) Looks like your 4th of July was fun. Are you going to Utah for the Gundi Reunion by chance?????? I haven't seen you in a really long time!!! We will be there. Hopefully we can catch up.
Post a Comment