Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A visit to the Grandparents

We were able to take a little trip to Klamath Falls to see Ben's family. Ben was suppose to have a hearing in Medford (an hour away from Klamath) on Wednesday afternoon, so we decided to head down Tuesday night and Ben would just drive over to Medford on Wednesday. His hearing ended up getting canceled....! Me and the boys stayed in Klamath and Ben drove back to work Thursday and Friday, and them came back for the weekend (16 hours of driving in all for Ben!) We had such a fun time though. We played in a big indoor park, which the boys loved! It was a nice place for them to just RUN! Suzanne and I of course watched HSM3 and I got a hair cut too....which was badly needed! Other than that we jus hung out. The boys loved being able to spend time with their Grandma and Grandpa, and also Aunt Alli and Uncle Nic. They sure do love them! I was a total slacker at taking pictures, so the night before we left we finally snagged a few.



5 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Looks like fun! I'm jealous!

Can't wait to see you guys! SOON!!!

Dani said...

So much fun! Pretty soon we'll all be able to make trips down together again (no job!). I have been a slacker with the picture taking recently too. At least you remembered the last night. And I still haven't seen HSM3!!

suzanne said...

It was soooo much fun to have you all here. You didn't mention that I did a cartwheel for my grandsons! Pretty impressive! Thanks for spending the week here. It was so fun to just be with you and the boys! And so fun to have Ben spend a bit of time here too! Love you all so much!

nison (nic + allison) said...

It was so fun to see you all! Yay! And you're right...that is a cute picture of Nic and me. haha

Mary Kelly said...

I LOVE Cal's scrunchy nose smile! I finally watched all the High School Musicals and I loved them.