Can't wait to see all of those faces in a few days! Cute little guy!
That is quite the array of faces! I love it! He does have quite the little personality doesn't he.........can't wait to see them tomorrow!
He has the reddest lips! Did you put some lipstick on him? haha So cute!
The pucker lips are my favorite!
So cute! Is Summer coming up? Or are you visiting UT? At any rate..what fun that you get to see each other. Loves...
SEEMS LIKE YOUR BOYS DEFINETELY MAKE YOUR DAYS WORTH IT! YES! WE ARE COMING TO GRADNPAS' 90TH, SO I WILL BE EXCITED TO SEE YOU THERE.
hey sharon, I started a blog too!
That kids eyes are amazing! fun faces.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Can't wait to see all of those faces in a few days! Cute little guy!
That is quite the array of faces! I love it! He does have quite the little personality doesn't he.........can't wait to see them tomorrow!
He has the reddest lips! Did you put some lipstick on him? haha So cute!
The pucker lips are my favorite!
So cute! Is Summer coming up? Or are you visiting UT? At any rate..what fun that you get to see each other. Loves...
SEEMS LIKE YOUR BOYS DEFINETELY MAKE YOUR DAYS WORTH IT! YES! WE ARE COMING TO GRADNPAS' 90TH, SO I WILL BE EXCITED TO SEE YOU THERE.
hey sharon, I started a blog too!
That kids eyes are amazing! fun faces.
Post a Comment