Now, I just have to find a way to fit 6 quilts in my suitcase to take to Utah in a couple weeks......
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Done....at least for a few months.
I finally finished the quilts for the twin boys. (ok, actually I was so frustrated with the one I ruined, that I bought new fabric a couple days later and made 2 quilts in less than 48 hours:) But, I am finally getting around to posting them. They turned out really cute. Both of my brothers are the outdoorsy type, so I did their boys quilts with a camping theme. I really like how they turned out.

I am still making one more for my sister-in-law Dani, but she is not due until August, so I am going to give myself a little break.
Now, I just have to find a way to fit 6 quilts in my suitcase to take to Utah in a couple weeks......
Now, I just have to find a way to fit 6 quilts in my suitcase to take to Utah in a couple weeks......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Those look so great! You are so talented!
(I know I put this in every comment, but can't wait to get you guys here!)
You are crazy!! I do not know how you find the time, or energy, to make those quilts! They are dang cute!
They are so cute!!!! GREAT Job! I'm excited to see more, after your break of course!
Again, the blankets turned out darling. I bet you are exhausted! I don't blame you for giving the sewing machine a rest...
Have a fun trip & good luck packing!
I am so lucky we have one of your CUTE CUTE quilts! So, have you guys gone to wicked yet? I am jealous! Hope things are going good for you.
Yay! those look awesome! YOu really are addicted aren't you? and good luck fitting them in suitcases. You'll figure it out. :)
And about your K Falls post, ben has a pretty dang good lookin' family. Is that his mom all tan and blonde? totally unexpected.
Way to go Sharon, Way to go!
Post a Comment