Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wicked.

Ben and I were able to go see Wicked up in Portland yesterday afternoon....it was so good!!! The girl who played Elphaba (the green witch) was AMAZING! Everyone was so wonderful....I just want to go see it again. I have been singing the songs all day today. Thank you Ben for getting us tickets and for such a fun date.....I love you!

And Thanks to Kim for watching our kids for the 6 hours we were gone....it was really nice to not have to worry about them!

7 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I am so incredibly jealous! I'm glad you guys had a fun time!

Now hurry up and get here!

Kimberli said...

Lucky!!! That sounds so fun! I'm a big fan of the songs as well.

Anonymous said...

i love love love love love that musical, it is just magical. So glad you guys got to have a fun little date! :)

suzanne said...

It is one of my favs of all the musicals I've seen. The music is super catchy.............'Loathing, unadulterated loathing........' Yay for great music - Cant' wait to see this Alphaba..........

Dani said...

I am so glad you loved it!! What a fun day date! Have fun in Utah for the next few weeks if I don't see you.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

sounds like fun!!!! :)

mom-jayne said...

Awesome...it is an amazing production. Glad you guys got to enjoy!!!