Monday, March 16, 2009

SUNshine makes me HAPPY!

The weather was BEAUTIFUL last Friday, so when Ben got home from work were going to go feed the ducks and then head to he park with our friends for a little picnic and some play time. About a minute after we got in the van to go we look back and this is what we see......
No Naps=Sleepy boys.

So, we just skipped the duck feeding and headed for the park. We had our picnic and then played a little Frisbee while the boys played with their golf clubs and balls.
Happy little Max!

The "Crooked house"

Emily, Kris, and Max

Grayson is getting so big! I measured him and put a mark on the wall a few months ago....I measured him again last week and he had grown like 2 inches! (maybe it's because he is actually starting to eat:) He is getting so good at climbing up on the bigger kid toys and thinks he is so cool that he can do so much more by himself.
Calvin LOVES the park now. This is the first year he is able to walk on his own outside and he thinks it is so cool to be FREE to roam wherever he wants. He just GOES! He thinks he is so big and tries to climb on everything.



Sadly, it has rained every day since, but I guess that's what you get for living in Salem!

I can't wait for Summer!!!

3 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

So fun! Park days are the best. Grayson is getting so big- he looks more like he should be in kindergarten then nursery.

michelle keisel said...

Isn't it nice to finally get outdoors after a long winter?! It really does help. I love the last blanket by the way.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

look slike fun!!!