Let me just start by saying I am not a fan of beds that are cars (no offense to anyone to has one, they are just not my style) But, when a lady at Ben's work offered us one for FREE, we decided to just go with it, knowing that Grayson would LOVE it! He is totally obsessed with cars, trucks, trains, tractors, pretty much anything that goes. So, we decided to ease the transition we would get him some Thomas the train sheets and some new Mickey Mouse PJ's (one of his new favorite shows....thanks Disney Channel!) and apparently all the new things did the job.
We said prayer with him and sat down in his bed to read and as Ben was leaving he said "Mama, go with Daddy" and I said "Don't you want Mama to read with you?" and he said "NO, go with Daddy" so, I turned out the light and said good night and he said "Good night" and I shut the door and he hasn't made a peep since. He's been up there about an hour so far......I'm sure it isn't going to be that easy every night, but for now we are really excited he is doing so well!
Now....if only potty training were this easy!
10 comments:
Yay for Gray! Such a big boy! I hope he keeps doing well with the new bed! He looks so happy!
Oh good! I am so glad he likes his new car bed!
What a brave boy sleeping in his bed all by himself. I hope the whole night went well. When did he start watching Mickey Mouse?
What a big boy!!!!! Now it must be time to fill the crib back up! JK.................well, kind of! We're so proud of you Gray!
Yeah no more crib! But you got to admit that is a cute bed, expecially since it was FREE ;)
what a big boy!!! that is good he transitioned so well!!! good luck on the potty training ;) hey and i don't think the pink looks too bad on that quilt! i wouldn't have even noticed! :)
My goodness! I think the bed is cute- the bed itself is the bribery! I can just see after next playdate Brecken asking for a bed- actually, I am positive she will ask! How excited- keep me updated while I debate the transition.
I hope he is still doing good in his big boy bed. Nelson would be so jealous of his car bed.
That bed is every little boys dream! Gunner would love it. Sorry about your quilts--total bummer. That is so crazy that both of your bros are having twins. What are the chances?
I have a lot to comment on. First, Way to go on the bed transition! What great parents!! Second, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your darling quilts! I would probably cry too if that happened but honestly, it doesn't look bad in the pic. I don't know how you have enough time to get all of them done. It must be the "fast worker Sandy" gene from your mother :) Third, that is crazy that you got WICKED tickets for V-Day. ME TOO!!! I'm stoked!
Post a Comment