I have 2 more quilts done.....They are WAY cuter than what they look like in the picture. The camera does not do them justice!
This one is for Amber and Spencer's twin boy.
This one is for Amber and Spencer's twin boy.
Not sure who this one is for yet.........
(and I know in the picture the dark squares look black, but they are not, they are brown)
(and I know in the picture the dark squares look black, but they are not, they are brown)
AND....... We just found out today that I will need to be making another quilt!!!!!
I got a call from my brother Shane today. They went in for their ultra sound....not wanting to find out what gender their baby was going to be. So, they tell the tech that they don't want to know the sex. A minute later the tech says: But, you do know you are having TWINS right?
Yeah, that's right, my other brother is having twins too!!! They did end up finding out that they are both boys too!
I am still in shock. BOTH of my brothers are having twins, and due a few weeks apart. It's funny because they live right next door to each other too.
They are super excited. That will make 8 kids for Shane and Alicen!
Ben's sister Dani is also pregnant and so that means that we have 7 nieces/nephews on the way!
SO EXCITING!!!
I have 3 more quilts to make.
I had better get to work...............
I got a call from my brother Shane today. They went in for their ultra sound....not wanting to find out what gender their baby was going to be. So, they tell the tech that they don't want to know the sex. A minute later the tech says: But, you do know you are having TWINS right?
Yeah, that's right, my other brother is having twins too!!! They did end up finding out that they are both boys too!
I am still in shock. BOTH of my brothers are having twins, and due a few weeks apart. It's funny because they live right next door to each other too.
They are super excited. That will make 8 kids for Shane and Alicen!
Ben's sister Dani is also pregnant and so that means that we have 7 nieces/nephews on the way!
SO EXCITING!!!
I have 3 more quilts to make.
I had better get to work...............
11 comments:
Twins?! That is so crazy! They are everywhere! And can I dibs that quilt above? :)
Holy cow! You are going to be busy! You are so talented!
WOW!!!! CRAZY and EXCITING!!!!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
So many twins going around...I love it!! That is so crazy both your brothers at the same time. Are your brothers sets identical or fraternal?
those quilts are way cute! :)
and twins are everywhere! everyone is having them and i keep seeing them everywhere!
fun stuff.
That is so funny! I was just talking to Alicen at the valentines party and she was saying that she had been so sick and felt huge etc. I said that maybe it was twins... you could tell that she had wondered the same thing. I was just wondering if they had found out yet today. That will be crazy, but great.
That story is just unreal! What a lucky family to have so many babies on the way! Very exciting!
I can't believe that! Crazy!!! Babies galore in your family- too fun! You have been busy- what a fun week! Date night- isn't that the best?!
There really are twins everywhere! Crazy. That second quilt is adorable..i love!! So fun you know how to make them!
At first I thought you were going to say you were pregnant! That is crazy that Shane and Alicen are having twins too! I can't imagine having 8 kids I am trying to adjust to having 2.
That is pretty amazing that there will be 4 new babies in the family so close together! Yeah for cousins!
You always find the cutest fabric for your quilts- darling. Did the boys get out all of the toys while you were sewing again? :)
Post a Comment