On Friday night we decided to try something new, besides the normal watch a movie, or play the Wii. So, we went with the Sperry and Harris families to Pietro's pizza for some pizza and "Pirate themed" black light miniature golf. We had such a great time! The pizza was good and the golfing was a blast! The boys loved it. Grayson is already becoming quite the golfer....which his daddy loves!





Cal had a fun time just throwing the ball......

Gray thought the shark was pretty cool!

And Cal got to ride an alligator (or a crocodile, I can't ever tell the difference)!

Calvin was so funny with this Pirate. He just kept walking up in front of it and staring at it.....like it was going to talk to him or something. So, we tried sitting him on his lap.....he was not a big fan of that idea!


At the end we won some tickets for playing, and we cashed them in for some suckers. Grayson didn't want his fingers sticky so he held a wipe around it......

This was Cal's first time with a sucker.......let's just say he LOVED it!

We still ended the night playing the Wii, but it was fun to get out and do something different!
6 comments:
Looks like a fun time! Your boys are so cute! And I love Gray's face in the top picture...he cracks me up!
Now if that were only a diet coke cup...............
Such a wonderful family. Miss you all...........
So now I know for sure that you liked that sweater I got you Sharon. haha
Golf looked like lots of fun.
Good times...did you know Pietros Pizza was the first fire station in Salem?
Tons of fun!! But where are the pirate costumes?! :) We should meet up at that family fun place off the I-5 when it warms up a bit (in months and months).
I can't believe that Grayson wasn't freaked out at that shark! Cade would have loved it but then hated it! Looks like a fun night!
Post a Comment