Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Happy day.
Gray has sat on the potty 4 times today! He hasn't gone to the bathroom in it yet, but he SAT on it! This is a huge step for Gray. I made him a sticker chart and have a treat basket next to the potty and any time he sits on it he gets a treat. He went all morning with just underwear and NO diaper. He did have one accident, but he did great the rest of the morning. I know we have a LONG way to go, but at least he is not scared of it anymore. Before he would seriously start freaking out the second I mentioned sitting on the potty, but after the first time today, he has been totally fine. We are making a trip to target to pick out new underwear tonight. He has lots but will only wear Nemo, Thomas the train, and Cars. I am proud of my little boy! Good job Gray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
GOOD JOB GRAY! The chart sounds like a great idea! You should take a picture of it and show us!!
Fantastic job mom and Gray! Tell him we are so proud of him! It's all about small steps. Way to go!
Sharon, you are so cute! I got a little behind on reading blogs and I realized you post a lot. Just catching up on your family made me happy and made me miss Salem. Wish Cal and JJ could play together again.
Way to go Grayson!!! I know it can be a little frightning so having a treat to look forward to sure helps, doesn't it? Your mommy will be so happy when you're going all by yourself. You and Cade can be in the big boy club together!!!
okay, so to you sharon. that's awesome! Cade is also making small steps. Aaron said that cade went pee in the toilet this morning. I missed it and would have been so happy, being his first time to go pee, but we colored another star on his potty chart and he got a treat! He will sit on it, just won't go. Someday....:)
p.s. your cafe rio/jersey party looked fun! you guys seem to do a lot of fun things together....must be a "law" thing.
Way to go Gray!!! What a big boy! Can't wait to see you guys next month!
Yay! Every step is a milestone!!! Potty training is A LOT of work but SO worth it!!!! Hang in there! :)
Post a Comment