On another note....The boys and I went on a walk this morning and Cal fell asleep, so instead of waking him to go inside, I just let him sleep while Grayson played in the van. I think we were in there for about an hour! Grayson loves cords of any kind so he played with my cell phone and the charger forever and was trying to plug it in to any hole he could find.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Our new digs
This is our new little place. We really like it here and love the location. We are close to everything, (Walmart, Winco, and Costco!) but off the main road enough that it's not very busy on our street. We are still trying to get some things up but for the most part we are settled. We live on the end so besides the front, we have a side entrance with a little patio and grass on the side which is really nice for the boys. Our bedroom is on the main floor as well as a full bathroom and there are 2 bedrooms and another full bathroom upstairs for the boys.




I'm sure a lot of you don't care about these pictures....but my mom likes to know where we live so she can picture what it looks like when we are on the phone....kinda funny!
On another note....The boys and I went on a walk this morning and Cal fell asleep, so instead of waking him to go inside, I just let him sleep while Grayson played in the van. I think we were in there for about an hour! Grayson loves cords of any kind so he played with my cell phone and the charger forever and was trying to plug it in to any hole he could find.


On another note....The boys and I went on a walk this morning and Cal fell asleep, so instead of waking him to go inside, I just let him sleep while Grayson played in the van. I think we were in there for about an hour! Grayson loves cords of any kind so he played with my cell phone and the charger forever and was trying to plug it in to any hole he could find.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I care about the pictures! :) I am extremely jealous...it looks so nice, and such a BIG backyard. Where are you guys?
Your house is decorated so cute! I love the last picture of Grayson! I am glad that you guys are getting settled in.
A white couch with two little ones...you're brave! We have a white rug in the apt. and it's disgusting. AND, it's just me and my husb!!!
Your place looks great. I am excited to come and visit. I love that picture of Gray and how nice that Cal got a good nap!
your townhouse looks really nice...i love the decor too!!
Your new place looks great! Hopefully we'll be able to come visit it sometime!
The boys look as adorable as ever! Can't wait until we see you next!
I like seeing the pics too and I've been there! Looks like you are settling in! Pics of the boys are adorable. gray with a double chin? I can't even imagine it!
Oh my gosh! Your new place looks so nice! I want to see it...sometime. haha
The place looks Fabulous!!
Double CONGRATULATIONS! New house and passing the bar...both such great things!
I loved all the house pics... now I want to see the upstairs! Don't you talk to your mom up there too? :) The yard is beautiful and I'm really happy for you guys.
And passing the bar...Great news! I bet both of you are happy to have that behind you. Pass on the CONGRATS to Ben!
Post a Comment