Saturday, September 20, 2008

Riverfront Park

For the first Saturday in a long time we actually woke up and had NOTHING to do....what a great feeling! So, we loaded up the boys and headed to Riverfront park. It's a fun little park that is right next to the river. It also has a carousel so we hit that up to. The weather was a little cool but it felt pretty good and we had a great time!


I think it is impossible to get the boys to both look at the camera and smile at the same time.
Cal's first time going down the slide. Gray didn't want to go down until Cal was sitting next to him.


Grayson was really excited to go on the carousel until he actually got on it. He was a little freaked out so most of the time Ben just had to hold him. By the end he finally got brave and got on his little zebra and was actually liking it...and then of course it was over!


Cal had a great time! He just sat there smiling the whole time.

8 comments:

suzanne said...

Calvin needs to stop growing up. He looks like a toddler. Cute pics and way fun time. Miss them like crazy.

The Prangers said...

I can't believe how big your boys have gotten. These pictures are really cute.

Natalie said...

I love the matching shirts. I do that too, and everybody makes fun of me. I figure you only have so long before they wont let you, and most of the time I get a good deal on the shirts. You asked a little while ago how we are doing and I'm just getting to responding. Sorry. We are doing fantastic. We love the area and Josh likes the school. I think he has finally gotten a handle on things. We can't wait to be at your end of things though. Congrats on the bar! That is exciting. I'm glad things are going so well for you guys. Thanks for your concern. It helps to know people who have gone through it and are ok!

Mary Kelly said...

Sounds like a fun day! How fun that your weekends are open and are able to just relax together.

rsperryhouse said...

Hey guys. The boys are looking quite studly in their matching shirts. You have some pretty good looking boys there. DeLynne thinks your little guys have the prettiest blue eyes. Take care!

Hayley said...

I can't believe how old Calvin looks in those pictures! It looks like you had a fun time. Don't you just love the weekends were you have nothing to do!

Dani said...

Cute pics! It makes me laugh that you dress your boys the same. It's adorable! I don't think Carter and Andi could pull it off. :)

jacque said...

Your boys are growing up way too fast. Little Cal should still be all swaddled up and in a carrier shouldn't he?! :) Where does the time go?