Thursday, September 25, 2008

Officially Official!

Today Ben was officially sworn in as an Attorney! Very exciting! We were able to go watch him take "the oath" and stand and raise his hand. We are so proud of Ben and all that he has accomplished. Here are a few pictures of the event, I took a video but I couldn't get it to upload. (If you're wondering where Grayson is, he was home napping.... thanks again Emily and Baby Max for watching him!)

Benjamin Stewart....Attorney at Law!

Cal was such a great little boy the whole time, he was happy and smiling and laughing....and everyone around was just looking at him smiling back!
If you click on this picture you can see Cal's two new teeth. They are pretty cute!
Justice Gillette from the Oregon Supreme court speaking

7 comments:

rsperryhouse said...

Congratulations! Sounds exciting. Can't wait.

Mary Kelly said...

What a neat experience- once in a life time! I am very exited for Ben but to be perfectly honest Calvin's pictures stole the show on this post. HE IS DARLING!!! Those teeth are just the cutest thing ever.

nison (nic + allison) said...

Oh my gosh! How exciting is that! I have an attorney for a brother - ooo that's fun to say! Congrats Ben!!!

Dani said...

WOW! I didn't know it was such an ordeal... oath and all! Congrats! You do have a handsome house full of boys!

suzanne said...

Congrats. Wish I could have been there to watch. GReat pics of you and the familia minus Gray :( Nice suit mr. attorney

michelle keisel said...

Congrats you guys! That really is a great accomplishment. I hope you are getting more time together now. I guess we will probalby see you at Thanksgiving time.
Michelle

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Congrats Ben! What an accomplishment!

Loves to you and your familia!