We are finally settled in our new little place and we now have internet....hooray! Sorry I have been a slacker with posting but I haven't had our camera sitting around so I haven't taken any pictures in the last couple of weeks....and who likes reading posts without any pictures? So, sorry, there's not any!
We have been in our new townhome for about a week and a half and we are loving it. It is so nice to have three bedrooms. I think Grayson will always call it the "new house". Both boys are adjusting well. I was a little nervous that Gray would have a hard time sleeping but he has done great. Cal on the other hand....well let's just say he has pretty much been sleeping with us and screaming half the night. Besides getting his first two teeth, he also got Roseola (a virus that starts with a bad fever and then ends with a rash all over his body) at the same time. So.....he had had a pretty rough week but the last couple nights he has stayed in his crib.....so hopefully he is done screaming all night. Our bedroom is on the main floor and both boys are upstairs, so having to go upstairs every time Cal screams is getting old.
We love our new neighborhood and we really like our new ward and have already made some more good friends. We haven't got callings yet but I am sure it won't be long. Grayson adjusted fine going to the new nursery.
Anyway, hopefully I will take some pictures of the boys and our new place and get them up soon. Thanks to all of those who helped us with our move....we really appreciate it!
3 comments:
Can't wait to see pictures of everything! Glad you are all settled in!
I remembered that you weren't going to get internet until the 9th but I was still checking your blog everyday just in case- I'm a dork. So I'm glad the internet is up and running and will be anxious to see pictures of the new place!
I can't even remember which kid had Roseola, but one of them did and it was kind of an ok sickness. I remember htinking if they had to be sick this is what I would choose. The fever just made them tired and groggy, but I'm sure the teeth added a lot to the grumpiness. Hope has been very late getting her teeth and I kept wondering when they would all come in. Well, right during our move of course, and she hasn't stopped since. Poor girls it's been like 2 mos. she is probably used to it by now! I'm glad you guys are in and settled! I hope things are going well.
Post a Comment