Friday, September 12, 2008

Yipee Hooray!

The results are in..... Ben passed the Oregon Law Bar! We are so excited and so happy that all of his hard work paid off. Congratulations Ben! We love you!

13 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I just knew that he would!!!!! I am so happy for Ben and all of his hard work, as well as for your family! I know this is icing on the cake for him being done with law school!

Congrats Ben!!!

Loves to you all!

Jacob Butler said...

Congratulations, that is great!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you. Great job Ben!

Anonymous said...

congrats ben! that's so exciting!

Dyan said...

Congrats to both of you! Those things are definatley an accomplishment for the whole family. Even though Ben took the test...the rest of you had to support him and endure long days/nights alone being patient so you could get to this day...hooray!! Also, your new place looks great!

Dani said...

We aren't surprised, but super glad that the wait is over. Congratulations!! Now you can really breath easy.

suzanne said...

FANTASTIC! Hard work plus great wife = passing the bar! Congrats!

Emilia said...

You're our hero!
Love, Em and Kris

Momma K said...

That is AWESOME! Welcome to the joyous existence that is life after school!

Sharlee said...

Congratulations!!!

Mary Kelly said...

I felt so happy for you guys when I scrolled down on the list and saw "Stewart, Benjamin." Congrats! What a relief for your family.

Blog said...

Congrats, that is so wonderful!!!

Michelle Earnest said...

Congratulations Ben!