Monday, January 25, 2010

The boys room...

So we have finally somewhat finished the boys room....we are still not all the way done, but we are getting close. We still need to buy beds (Yes, Gray's bed is just on the floor right now:) and move Calvin in, but we are putting it off as long as possible! Anyway....here are some before and after shots:

BEFORE:

Apparently they really liked Sesame Street!





AFTER:

(I know the green looks really bright, but it really isn't quite as bright as the camera is showing)





Anyway, we are happy with the way it turned out....now we need to start on the new baby's room!

18 comments:

Momma K said...

Oh my goodness... that looks AMAZING! What a great job. You should hire yourself out. Congrats on #3, by the way. June 8th is a great day for babies!!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I love it! It looks so great! I can't wait to see what you do with the baby's room!

Mary Kelly said...

Wow- the white chair rail trim looks amazing. It really makes the colors pop. And I love that you did the same stripes from the curtains on the name plates. Super cute!

nison (nic + allison) said...

Oh my heck! So dang cute!

Anonymous said...

so cute! I know what you mean about waiting as long as possible to move them in together.....I just don't quite know how it's going to work:)

Tiffany said...

OOOOh! I love it! That looks so great-the green and brown! I can't say enough about how dang cute it is! :) Can't wait to see baby room!

Dani said...

That is so cute!!! I love all the colors! You should do a tutorial on how you did the boys names. I would love to make those for my kiddos. Super cute! Can't wait to see what you do with the other room!

Anonymous said...

woah, I was not expecting that when it went to the new pics! I LOVE IT! So fun for two little boys rooms. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow I like it alot! Do you want to come our boys room ;)

jacque said...

Love it! Can I steal your ideas for Gunner's room?! :) He's getting ready to transition to a big boy bed too but I am also dragging it out as long as possible! :)

Hayley said...

It looks really cute! I love the colors you picked out! I need you to come and do my house. We haven't painted or hung anything up on the walls!

Kimberli said...

CUTE! I love the colors!

Michelle Earnest said...

That looks adorable! I really love the colors you used.

mom-jayne said...

Seriously....darling!!! I hope the green is as green as it looks..it's so cute. Great job...makes me want to start re-doing rooms around this place.

Shannon said...

I love it!!!

michelle keisel said...

I love it! You did a great job! It is always nice to have something like that finished.

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

WOW, looks AWESOME!!!

Amber said...

Sooo Cute!!. Where did you get the cute bedding and curtains? I agree with Dani about the tutorial. :)