I can't believe we have a kid old enough to go to Primary! Grayson got to go to Sunbeams today....and I am his new teacher!!! I was just called this week to be the new Sumbeam teacher. There are 8 kids in the class so I am going to have my hands full. The kids were all really good today, and I am really excited for this new calling!

Cal got to stay in Nursery....and he loves it there!
5 comments:
I can't believe Gray is in Sunbeams! Those are two handsome boys! Good luck with your new calling!
I can't believe they are old enough to be in sunbeams and nursery. Take luck with your new calling! So fun!
Okay...how was it really? :P 8 silly 3 year olds is A LOT to handle by yourself! Did you make a big potty field trip? :) I really do hope you enjoy your calling!! Even though it is a lot of work, I really loved hanging out with those little ones and learning how simple the gospel can be! Have fun...
What good looking grandsons I have! I'm thinking a third one will be amazing! I have a little something for Grayson for going into Primary. I'll bring it up next week!
Glad Gray did okay in his Sunbeams class and I'm jealous that you get to be his teacher. I wish they would call me to nursery already so that Morgen would stay in class. Hope you are able to just have fun with those cute kids!
Post a Comment