Thursday, January 14, 2010

Outnumbered...

We found out today that we are adding.....

Another little Stewart
BOY
to our family!!!!

(this is kind of a sideways bum up shot of his little boy parts...and do you like how it says "probably" a boy:)

We are really excited and can't believe we are going to have 3 little boys running around! Grayson has said from the beginning that he is going to have another little brother and he was right.

About to suck his thumb...


The ultrasound went well and it looks like everything looks healthy with our little boy.
He was wiggling around the whole time and kept putting his feet all the way up over his head, it was pretty cute!

Now.....name suggestions???


16 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Congrats again! We are super excited to be getting another adorable nephew! I still think Benson is pretty cute if you can convince Ben to go with it! :)

nison (nic + allison) said...

Yay! Congrats! Can't wait to meet the little guy! I love the name Benson, but I will keep my thinking cap on. I would give my boy names, but I don't want them taken. ;)

Kimberli said...

YAY!!! You know they say that "good things always come in THREES"!

Hope you are feeling well.

Lisa said...

How fun! I love the names Tucker and Traeson. But they don't fit with my kids names! Also Ruston is way cute. Good luck choosing a name!

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! 3 boys! so cute, what about the names... Kade, Holland, or Ethan. Just suggestions, I figure it's good to have lots of options! Congrats!

Dyan said...

yay for having boys! :) that is really exciting for you guys and i'm glad everything is looking good with him!

Mary Kelly said...

Yahoo! More boys to wrestle, chase and love! SO so so happy that everything looks healthy and normal. I want the next 20 weeks to go quickly. I am just so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Man is there EVER going to be a girl born out of us girls ;). Congrats though. We are having a hard time with names too. Hey I got a new game, girls night?

Sarah said...

You are definitely outnumbered but in a good way! Congrats, that is so exciting!

Blog said...

Haha, that is too funny! My sister had 4 girls before she got a boy, so don't give up! Or, give up, 3 is a handful I'm sure!

Chelci said...

Congrats!! Another boy that is awesome... I like the name Easton and Landon, but stephen won't go for them. good luck deciding!

jacque said...

Congrats! another cute little boy to add to the mix. BTW--those grandkid pics in the pj's is so cute. I can't imagine our family having that many kids but it is bound to happen! :)

Carlie: said...

OH boy...another boy! Have fun!!! :) Let's get together again soon - maybe a Monday night so we can watch The Bachelor? We are willing to come down there again if you want...I think it's easier for us since we don't have little ones :)

Michelle Earnest said...

Congratulations!

michelle keisel said...

Congratulations SHARON! :). You will have the boy thing down. You have such great looking boys it is good to add another one to this world. I know a way cute Holland and I love Benson.

Mary Kelly said...

I keep checking back on your blog because I can't believe you are going to have 3 boys!