Congratulations!! That is so great!
We are so excited for you! I can't wait to find out what you are having! I'm sticking with my official vote - GIRL!
Congratulations!!! :)
Congrats! So exciting. Got your e-mail, bet you had a fun time in UT seein' family and all. My sis Janelle is preg. too, but not due till August.
Congrats! I was starting to wonder. If you have a girl, our kids can date ;) (the new one that is coming I mean)
Congrats! That is so exciting!
YAY!!! Such great news! I am glad I got to see your "baby" Cal before another baby is coming (even if it was just for a second).
Wow- same birthday! That could be really fun! Glad the cat is out of the bag. How did your family respond?
That is great news! congrats!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congratulations!! That is so great!
We are so excited for you! I can't wait to find out what you are having! I'm sticking with my official vote - GIRL!
Congratulations!!! :)
Congrats! So exciting. Got your e-mail, bet you had a fun time in UT seein' family and all. My sis Janelle is preg. too, but not due till August.
Congrats! I was starting to wonder. If you have a girl, our kids can date ;) (the new one that is coming I mean)
Congrats! That is so exciting!
YAY!!! Such great news! I am glad I got to see your "baby" Cal before another baby is coming (even if it was just for a second).
Wow- same birthday! That could be really fun! Glad the cat is out of the bag. How did your family respond?
That is great news! congrats!
Post a Comment