Today was somewhat of a boring day for us. It was raining all day....which makes me not want to leave the house. So, we sat home all day. We colored, watched "Toy Story", did LOTS of puzzles, played LOTS of games, and of course made SILLY FACES!!!
Any time we watch a movie, they have to bring out their bean bags....

And here are the silly faces....
Calvin of course copied every face Grayson made!
Pucker up!


Wink

Cal...trying to wink!


The Scowl....

Cal...trying to Scowl

Eye pulling...


And some other cute faces of our boys!

6 comments:
What funny boys! haha Love those faces!
Sharon, your boys are so cute. They are getting so big! Hope you guys are doing great:)
Silly boys! Looks like a great way to spend a rainy day!
Fun pictures and I love the new rug in your living room. Where did you find it?
I remember those long rainy days, weeks, months. :) Looks like you had fun anyway. You'll have to pull out Cat in the Hat sometime. I'm very impressed with the boys room, you've got talent, really!
I love your rug!! I want to come visit so bad and see the new place in person. It looks so cute! I love the green in your dining room too. We miss your boys!!! We just had FHE last night on families and we brought out pictures of all of our extended family and Carter and Andi both were talking about wanting to see Gray and Cal. Hopefully sooner rather than later!
PS... yes, Andi is completely potty trained, but Carter is still struggling with the night time thing. I have washed more sheets in the past month than I have in a lifetime!
Post a Comment