Sunday, May 24, 2009

Congrats Shane & Alicen!

My brother Shane, and his wife Alicen had their twins this morning!

Kamen was born first, weighing 7 lbs 10 oz. He was 18 in long.

Kelson weighed 7 lbs 1 oz. and was 19 1/2 in long.

This is just a picture sent from Shane's cell phone, so it's not he best quality.....
I believe Kamen is on the left and Kelsen is on the right, but I could be wrong!
We are so excited for them and I can't wait to see these two darling little babies in person!
I get to go to Utah in a month to see all my new nieces and nephews!

2 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

Yeah for another set of twins! It will be so fun on your next trip to Utah!

Dyan said...

I love that your siblings are having twins so I have some twin baby pics to gawk over before my own arrive!