Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Poor little Calvin
I took Cal to the doctor last Monday because at the end of our Klamath Falls trip he was super cranky and was pulling on, and hitting at his ears. He had a pretty bad runny nose and cough so I figured for sure he had an ear infection. Yep. But of course the doc says he has a DOUBLE ear infection. So, we started the antibiotics (amoxicillin) and he has been on them for over 7 out of the 10 days. This morning I noticed a rash on his feet and legs and it got worse throughout the day. I am allergic to amoxicillin so I thought maybe that was the case for Cal. So, back to the doctor we went. And yes, he is allergic. And, his ears are still infected. So in a few days, after his rash clears up, we have to start a different 10 day antibiotic. Poor little kid. I am really done with sick babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ohhh :( I know what you mean about the sick kids. Tayvree has just gotten her 6th ear infection since Nov. and now she is probably going to have to get tubes I am so freaked out!!! ACK!!! I hope he gets better soon....poor baby :( and poor mom!
Oh man! Poor little guy can't win! I hope he gets feeling better soon so that you can all be happy!
How sad!! Poor Cal!! I hope he gets feeling better. That's hard on him and you!
Poor little guy! And poor mom! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment