Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Swimming!

We went swimming with some friends on Monday and had so much fun! All us mommies went without our husbands, so it was a little crazy watching 2 kids in a pool, but the other mom's helped. Thanks girls for a fun time!

Soon to be mommy, Erica and Emily and Max.
Capri and Wyatt
Brynne, Cade and Dane

(I didn't have my camera since my hands were full. These pics were taken by Capri:)

3 comments:

The Foulgers said...

How fun! Is that the place in Albany? Brecken would love it! Sorry about Cal- that sucks.

Dani said...

That was brave!! Maybe I'll have to give it a try. My kids try to be so independent in the water, I'm afraid they would both go missing and I would be left alone in the kiddie pool. :) Hmmmm... you may have inspired me.

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

those are cute pics and that WAS a fun time! I'm ready to do it again next week! hope Calvin's skin gets better soon. Poor little kid-- he doesn't deserve that.