Monday, May 18, 2009

TV

So, I know I am a total dork...but I really Love to watch TV at night after the kids go to bed. This week is especially exciting in the TV world.

Monday: Dancing with the Stars and....
The Bachelorette starts!!!

Tuesday: Dancing with the Stars Finale and......
American Idol (VOTE FOR KRIS!!!)

Wednesday: American Idol Finale

Thursday: SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE? (This is definitely my favorite!)

So, I will admit that I am a sucker for reality TV....and sadly I make Ben watch it all with me.

But, YAY for an exciting week of TV!

8 comments:

Hayley said...

I can't wait for So You Think You Can Dance! I love that show!

Dani said...

I too am a sucker for a little good tv in the evenings! What a grand week of tv watching! :) Who do you want to win Dancing with the Stars?

Shauna said...

It looks like our TV line up is the same!!! I am def hooked on reality shows too!

Carlie: said...

but what would dan and i do with out you guys to watch the bachelorette with???...and you know our husbands love it more than we do! :)

Natalie said...

I haven't heard anything about so you think you can dance starting. Is it really starting on thurs???? Josh and I LOVE that show! I am a tv addict too. I think it has a lot to do with sitting mindlessly after a crazy day. Thanks for the heads up on so you think you can dance, I would have been sad if I missed it!

Shannon said...

Wow! You are a dork! The Bachelorette... and Ben watches it with you??? Which one is Kris? Is he the goth guy or the one with glasses? I haven't really watched it much so I don't know them by name. Have a fun filled week little sis!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

I agree! I watch all those but your forgot America's Next Top Model on Wednesday. You no likey?

I too am looking forward to the Bachelorette and So you Think You Can Dance! Yeah!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

You like a lot of the same shows that I like! I wish I could get Josh to watch more with me. I bet I can get him to watch So You Think You Can Dance, though!