Thursday, July 31, 2008

Five years!

Well I can hardly believe it has already been 5 years...and what great 5 years they have been! Ben and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple on August 1, 2003. We are so happy together! I just wanted to tell Ben how much I love and miss him. He is such a wonderful husband and he treats me so well. I am so gratetful to be married to such a great father. He is so good with our boys. We have been apart a lot this summer and I can't wait until things are back to normal!


Sadly, Ben is in Alaska until Monday so I will be celebrating with my mother-in-law and our boys....and Ben will be celebrating with his dad.

5 comments:

michelle keisel said...

Happy Anniversary Sharon! Hopefully you can do something fun when Ben gets back.

Nikki said...

Happy anniversary! Ben may not be with you today, but think, you got a great present - a husband who doesn't have to study anymore!

Hayley said...

I can't believe you have been married for 5 years already, Congrats! You 2 need to do something fun to celebrate when Ben gets home!

suzanne said...

Amen to Nikki's comment! Your turn will come ms. Nikki! Congrats on 5 wonderful years and thank you for being such a supportive wife to Ben! And mostly - THANK YOU for the grandbabies!

Jacob Butler said...

Wow - 5 years! I remember I was in the MTC when you guys got married. Congratulations to you both!