The boys and I were able to go to Sunriver with Ben's family last week. Sadly Ben was not able to come with us since he is studying for the Bar....which, let me remind you is in only 5 DAYS!!! He is really nervous but glad that it will be over soon! Anyway, We had such a great time in Sunriver and the boys had a blast. We were able go on bike rides, which Grayson LOVED, play at parks, and much more. I'm pretty sure Grayson's favorite part was being able to hang out with his Cousin Carter. They had more energy than I have ever seen anyone have....lots and lots of jumping from the two of them! Calvin was kind of sick most of the time with an eye infection and a little bit of a fever, but he was really happy for not feeling very good. I am so greatful to Ben's family for helping me with my boys! Here are some pictures from our trip.....

Sam and Nikki actually took this picture of me and the boys....sorry I stole it from your album.

Grayson and Carter were being so funny at the park dancing, running, and jumping around. I didn't get a picture of the two of them, but they were both doing this pose.....funny boys!

Gray and Carter LOVED riding in the bike trailer thing....Gray was not a fan of the helmet at first but when he realized he couldn't ride without it, he changed his mind real quickly!

Me and my boys!

Grayson and Papa

Calvin showing off his new trick of sitting up.

Gray and Carter again.....Jumping on Grandma.

Gray and Carter got to take a bath in Grandma and Grandpa's big tub. We tried to turn on the bubbles but they scared Gray and he was crying, which made Carter also scared and crying....they had fun once the bubbles were OFF!

Grandma Z, Sharon & Cal, Dani & Andi, Summer (and baby andrus!), and Nikki. Alli...where are you?

Alli...I stole this picture from your blog because I didn't have a picture of all the girls! We said we were sharing pictures right?

Cal and Andi playing on the floor.

Gray and Carter playing in the window. These two had a great time together. Dani...we need to get together more often to let them play!
All in all, we had a blast! Paul and Suzanne were great and watched the kids while all the siblings went on a raft down the river. It was nice to have a little break and relax. Thanks Dani for being my partner....! It was sad to come home....but we will be on our way to visit Grandma and Alli for another week on Monday while Ben is taking the Bar and then he will be off to Alaska with his dad. This summer has been really CRAZY, lots and lots of traveling. The boys have been such great sports about it all...I am lucky to have such great kids!
I also just wanted to say THANKS to Ben for being so diligent in studying. It has been hard for him to have to stay home all summer while we have been traveling and visiting family. I am so proud of him and appreciate all he is doing to support our family. I LOVE YOU BEN!!!
7 comments:
I love that first picture of you and the boys. Maybe you can photoshop Ben in the background. I can't believe you are leaving again on Monday- you've been gone more then you've been home this summer.
It was such a great trip! I'll have to post a pic of us "partnering" on the raft on my blog. Next time you are home for more than two days, let me know and we can meet in the middle somewhere and play! Carter would love it! We were looking at pictures today of Sunriver and he would get so excited every time Grayson was in a picture. What good little friends they are. Except when Carter tries to make Gray hold his hand everywhere they go. :)
We also really like Sunriver, very relaxing. Please wish Ben the best of luck with the bar, although I'm sure he won't need it. (Is he taking the Oregon or Utah bar?)
Ben is taking the Oregon Bar!
Como Presidente Soares ia dizer, "Sucesso!". Vai fazer optimo no exame de bar.
Looks like you guys had a fun time. I also love the first picture with you and your 2 cute boys. Good luck to Ben with the Bar.
I think that first pic of you and the boys is darling! Definitely one you need to print. Glad you had a good vacation... it looks like you've been super busy but had lots of fun. Hope the bar exam went well!
Post a Comment