Friday, July 25, 2008

Check-ups...

Grayson and Calvin had their check-ups this week (Grayson's 2 year and Calvin's 6 month). I know we are a little late with both of them, but with all the traveling we have been doing we had to postpone them a little. Grayson weighed in at a little over 27 lbs. and Cal at a little over 19 lbs. They didn't give me percentiles for some reason, but I'm pretty sure Gray is on the lower end and Cal on the higher! Gray lucked out and didn't have to get any shots, but poor little Cal had to get poked three times. He did well though. They are both healthy and happy and we love them so much! Here are a few pictures from this week.






6 comments:

suzanne said...

You cut Gray's hair! He looks so much older! Adorable pics of the both of them...........can't wait for you to get here! You still coming?

The Foulgers said...

I totally miss you- haven't seen you forever. Cute pics... cute blog. You are soo good about updating- wish I could say the same. Have fun and call me when you are in town. Good luck to Ben!

Hayley said...

I like both of the boys haircuts. Nelson only weighed 29 pounds at his checkup so I don't think Grayson is to low in weight. It looks like Calvin might catch up to him though!

Sharlee said...

Cute pictures!!!!! I think you can now call yourself a travel expert.

GOOD LUCK BEN ON YOUR EXAM.

Jacob Butler said...

Your boys are growing up so fast! They look quite different don't they? I think that Gray looks more like your side of the family and Cal more like Ben??? Anyway, I saw Lacey Cole's blog, and she was at the Gundersen reunion. I remembered the ice cream thing that they sold at Netty's...what was it called? The Gunderful? Anyway, random thing to remember. Good luck to Ben on his big exam!

Ken.n.Andrea Wells said...

u seem busy...busy this summer. looks like fun though. so e-mail me at awells.1217@yahoo.com and i will add you to my blog list so you can see my site. i decided to go private with it. keep in touch