Saturday, July 12, 2008

We're back!

We are finally back from Utah! We had such a wonderful time! The boys were both absolute ANGELS on the airplane. On the way there I had a really nice lady sitting by me that helped entertain Grayson the whole time. Cal was great too of course. On the way home our flight was almost 2 hours late so we didn't even leave until 9:30pm so the boys were already tired. I was so scared they were going to scream the whole time. Grayson had been sick the last few days of our trip so that made me even more nervous. He did throw up a little on the plane (in my hand...yuck) but luckily it was only a little and he was happy after that. Thanks to all of you who gave me advice on flying with 2 little ones....it really helped! I have posted quite a few different posts below this one of some of the different activities we were able to do. Here are some of my favorites to start:

Grayson spent most of his time outside with my mom "helping" water her flowers and plants. Most of the water just ended up on him.

McKinley (my niece) was my official babysitter while we were there. She just loves Calvin! I'm pretty sure she asked to hold Cal about 100 times! She was really great with him though.....she got him laughing harder than I have ever seen him laugh.

At first Corbin (cousin to Gray and Cal) and Grayson wouldn't even really look at each other, but by the end of our trip they were becoming great buds.

Grayson and Nelson (my friend Hayley's little boy) playing with the water table. They are only a week apart in age and have so much fun together. About 5 mintues after this picture they were both so wet that we spent the rest of the time there with them in their diapers. It was pretty cute!

We were able to go to my sister-in-law Summer's baby shower. She is expecting a little girl in September. We had a great time and she got so many cute things....she had a great turn out!

9 comments:

suzanne said...

So glad you are back! Love the pics - the one of Caland McKinley is absolutely priceless..........Can't wait to see you all at Sunriver!

Hayley said...

It was so fun seeing you guys. Nelson and Grayson look so serious playing with the water. Nelson had so much fun with your boys!

Heather said...

I'm going to Utah in the next couple of weeks for Hillary's baby blessing (little girl named Taytum...yes, that's THREE little girls under the age of 2.) I can't wait to go! Sounds like you had fun.

Lisa said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! Your boys are adorable - and you look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun trip! and it was so fun to see you at summer's shower! :)

Sharlee said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A LOT OF FUN!! I am so glad the plane ride went well. It always gives me a little anxiety thinking about how Aliyah will do, and she has flown like 6 times.

Lacey said...

It looks like you had a great time in Utah!!! Your boys are adorable. I also love the 4th of July pics. How fun. Sorry I didn't get to see you. I feel bad about it. :(

jacque said...

I'm glad the boys were good on the plane. Looks like you guys had a great visit. I'm bummed we couldn't be at Summer's baby shower with all of you!

Ken.n.Andrea Wells said...

HEY THERE! I AM EXCITED YOU HAVE A BLOG! I STARTED ONE THIS MONTH & I WAS TALKING TO LACEY AND FOUND OUT BOTH OF YOU HAVE ONE. SO NOW WE CAN DO BETTER AT KEEPING IN TOUCH! CUTE LITTLE BOYS. I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SEE YOUR NEW ONE, AND HE IS A CUTIE. I AM SURE THEY BOTH KEEP YOU BUSY! I MISSED SEEING YOU AT THE REUNION, BUT YOUR MOM SAID YOU WERE UP A FEW WEEKS EARLIER. I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THEN, BUT I AM SURE IT IS HARD WHEN YOU LIVE FURTHER AWAY. ANYWAYS, LET ME NOT MAKE THIS MORE OF AN E-MAIL, BUT CHECK MY SITE OUT AT kenandrea.blogspot SOMETIME AND WE'LL BE ABLE TO KEEP BETTER IN TOUCH. LOVE YOU COUSIN