Getting ready for a walk. It has been pretty sunny here so we took a little walk. Nice to be out in the fresh air for a change. And for me, anytime I can wear shorts in February, it's a good day.
Brothers. Gray loves being around Cal and helping out any way he can. We just got the swing out for Cal, and Gray stared at him for at least ten minutes. Not a bad thing to have; it kept them both busy.
Playing with his buddy Morgen.....Gray being silly.....The snow plow.....Gray had to be carrying both balls at the same time, not an easy thing to do with tiny hands.
Smiley (and chubby) Cal
We bought a new camera a couple of weeks ago so we've been taking a lot of pictures. Thought we should share.




7 comments:
Those are all so cute! I love the one of the boys laying next to each other.
Soooo excited for March!
I love that picture of Cal in the beanie at the top. That is so cute. Also, the one where Gray is helping with bathtime. What a good big brother!
Gray peeking out from his hoodie is my fav! And Cal all smiles...........must be time for a visit..........when are you coming?
Morgen made it in the blog! I love the picture of Gray just watching Cal in the swing. So funny. And even though I just saw Cal this week he looks older in all of his smiling pictures.
So cute! Those boys are just going to love each other so much, and likely create lots of fine mischief for you as well if they're anything like my two! I think Cal looks so much like Ben!
Your boys are so cute. I take a million pics too, but they're so fun. keep posting. Hey, tell Chelci to invite me to her blog, I would love too see it! only if she wants to though, she doesn't have too.
What kind of camera did you get? :)
Post a Comment