We were looking through pictures of Grayson when he was a baby and we noticed that Grayson and Calvin are starting to look more alike, minus the hair. We never realized how bald Gray was until we had Cal. Do you think they look alike?
I think they do have a similar look... esepcially through the nose and eyes, but still have their own look at the same time. I was surprised at how similar they look.
11 comments:
They TOTALLY look alike! That is so funny to see!
Both adorable boys!
I think they do have a similar look... esepcially through the nose and eyes, but still have their own look at the same time. I was surprised at how similar they look.
Make sure you label all of your pictures, otherwise you may get confused in a couple of years. Both are very handsome!
How fun, to compare between your two boys. Almost 14 lbs, that's crazy!
They are definitely brothers! So cute!!
That's funny because I just barely posted the same thing on my blog! Your boys do look alike! Who do you think they look like?
umm do you think? they are so cute - they look different (mostly the hair) but still look like brothers. cute! miss those boys!
they really do look alike! i want to squish Cal's cheeks!
I think they look A LOT alike! I can't wait to see baby Cal in person. Any chance you are going to the Gunderful reunion?
I had forgotten about Gray's double chin! His was way bigger than Cal's! Yummy on both counts however!
Love it! Your two boys are just the cutest thing. The eyes and nose definitely look the same.
Post a Comment