Monday, February 25, 2008

Calvin is 2 months old!

Calvin is a little over 2 months old now. He is growing so fast and smiling so much. Grayson loves to lay down on the floor next to him and look at him and say "goo", trying to get him to smile, it's pretty funny.



He had his 2 month checkup today...the results are as follows:

Weight: 13 lbs 10 oz .... 85th percentile
Lenght: 23 in .... 50th percentile
Head: 40.9 cm .... 60th percentile

It's really crazy how similar in weight Gray and Cal have been. They weighed the same at birth, and also at their 2 week appointments. Cal has now passed where Gray was at 2 months by only 3 oz.

He is growing so fast! He has gained 7 lbs since he was born, isn't that crazy? He has doubled in weight! He is getting so chubby and we love it. We are so happy to have him as a part of our little family.

3 comments:

suzanne said...

Got the announcement today.........he is so dang cute! I am beginning to see some Gray in him for sure - they are both just too cute for words............I know I'm the grandma - well, one of them - but I'm pretty sure Sandy would agree!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Darling, darling, DARLING as usual! I loved the announcement too. He is such a cutie pie. I agree with my mom - I can totally see some Gray in him, but he is still totally Ben too! Can't wait to see you all next month!

Dani said...

I love that picture of Cal! It looks like he is doing Gray's "scowl."