Monday, February 11, 2008

Somewhat back to normal....

I'm sorry to anyone who has been reading our blog... I kind of forgot that I even started one! I will try to keep it a little more up to date!

Since the last entry a lot has happened! Calvin Jay was born December 21, 2008 at 4:48pm. He weighed 6lbs 9oz and was 19 1/2 in long.

As most of you know, about 2 weeks after Calvin was born he started getting sick and ended up having RSV and was in the hospital for a week. It was pretty scary! The doc said it would be best if we stayed home for a while since he was contagious and also so that other people wouldn't get him sick. Let's just say I've been a little stir crazy being cooped up in our little apartment for the last few weeks. But, he is doing really well now and we can finally venture out... although it's much harder with 2 little ones!

Other than that things are going well for us. Grayson is doing really well adjusting to being a big brother, he just loves his little Bro! Ben is almost halfway done with his last semester of Law School!!! We both can't wait to be done! We've also decided to go to Utah over Spring Break. We're really excited to see family and for everyone who hasn't met Cal to meet him.

I will try to get some pics posted soon!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That is horrible about the RSV! Brie had it too, and we were in the hospital it was awful. The funny thing is, is that Hope was only 4 mos. old and I was paranoid about her getting it, and didn't even worry about Brie and then she is the one who ended up sick. Luckily Hope didn't get it. How has Law school been? It looks like that is where we are headed next year, but Josh wants to go to schools back east! It is going to be a long 3 years. I'm glad you posted more pictures. It was fun to see your cute little family. I love having the same sexes together, I'm sure you will love having your two boys together. It seems weird that we have kids now. Remember our amazing stunt group?

Michelle Earnest said...

I'm so glad to hear that Cal is doing better. Your little guys are adorable Sharon! Ben is already in his last semester?! Geez, it doesnt seem like you have been gone for that long. Do you know where you will be going next?