Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cold afternoon at the park

Ben actually got a break from going to the library on Saturday so we took the boys to the park. The weather was great all day, but Gray decided to nap until 5:00 so by the time we got there it was getting a little cold. You'll notice that Ben thinks it's summer...anytime the sun comes out he thinks it's time for shorts!

Gray loved the swings!


Where's Cal?


Nice and cozy in the baby bjorn!


Ben got to play on the toys too!


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Sharon, your boys are so cute! (the big one, too). Looks like fun. We're waiting for snow to melt before we venture outside!

Dani said...

Ben and the shorts! So him! I love it!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Looks like a great time!

Mary Kelly said...

Don't you love the Baby Bjourn!? I'm impressed that Gray kept his hat on.

suzanne said...

Ben's shorts just crack me up! Looks like you had such a great time at the park...........I really need a fix of those boys! All of them - and YOU too!