Saturday, March 1, 2008

Flying the Kite

We took another trip to the park this week but this time we brought our kite. We had such a great time. The weather was great and the wind was perfect for kite flying.

Ben and Gray (Yes...Gray is a silly little boy!
That is what he does when you tell him to smile)


Cal really enjoyed the fresh air....
He slept right through most of it!


Ben instructing Gray on how to fly the kite....
Hold the end and RUN!


Gray thought he was pretty cool, he had the kite up for quite a while,
with the help of Ben of course. I was impressed!
He was running all over the park.


Gray tangled in the kite. He thought that was pretty fun too.
By the end he was just dragging it on the ground, still running!

5 comments:

suzanne said...

Is that green grass I see? What adorable pictures...........looks like you had a really really fun time........wish I could have been there.......loves to all......

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Looks like a great time! I'm impressed that Gray was able to keep it up. I can't even do that! :)

See you in a few weeks! Yeah!

Nikki said...

Those boys are just so cute. Love Gray's smile. I agree with Summer - keeping a kite up is hard!

nison (nic + allison) said...

They are both growing up so fast! Jealous gma and gpa get to be with them. :( Miss them! Also jealous of the green grass - I am seeing bits and pieces here and there in my neck of the woods.

Kimberli said...

This looks so fun!