Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bouncing baby!

Hudson loves to bounce. He bounces when you are holding him (and he is standing), and when he is sitting. It is pretty funny!



He has actually started turning himself in circles by bouncing. He is just a little butter ball and I can't get enough of him!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Sharon, how much does he weigh? Isaac still looks bigger to me, but they've got to be close. A week ago, Isaac was 21.12 I can't believe him bouncing like that...I'd think it might hurt, but I guess he's got the diaper:0) Ike's hasn't started crawling yet, but he's close...

Shannon said...

Cute! Wow, he is a bouncer!

Mary Kelly said...

He is so yummy! I loved holding that cute bouncy boy last week! Can't wait to see you guys again.

Anonymous said...

That is really cute!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

He really is just so super cute! I want to hold him! He and Rem need to have a little playdate - why don't you guys come visit soon? :)

suzanne said...

I've been trying to see this since the day you posted and just couldn't get it to download until today! That is just too dang cute. And those yummy thighs!

The Foulgers said...

too cute! We got a giggle out of it!