Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Years Eve....a little late!

I just wanted to post about our little New Years Eve party. I know it is now the end of January, but better late than never right?? Anyway, we had our really good friends the Sperry's and the Harris families over for a fun night! Emily even made a festive "2011" pinata for the kids! They loved it and broke it open pretty quick!
After playing for a while the kids went to bed (yes, Gray and Cal had their first sleepover with Max....and lets just say it wasn't the easiest to get them to sleep...:) We had a fun time playing card games. Then it was time for the ball to drop! Carlie and Dan brought grapes and apparently you are suppose to eat 12 grapes and you eat a grape for every month....if the grape is sour you are going to have a "sour month" and if it is a good grape it is going to be a "good month" Unfortunately the whole batch of grapes was a little sour....could be a bad year! Maybe it didn't help that we put our grapes in our sparkling apple cider either.....

Kris, Emily, Carlie, Dan, Sharon, and Ben....
Thanks again Emily for the party hats...I am still finding glitter in my house!

Hope you all have a great year!

3 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Looks like a way fun time! And brave with the sleepover! :)

Mary Kelly said...

Fun! Fun! Fun!

suzanne said...

I have totally missed this post and the next one somehow! I check all the time! Go figure. Looks like a fun party. Want to tell us about your sleepover? teehee..............