Monday, January 31, 2011

Our Baby Boys

I often find myself wondering how our kids are growing up so fast! I was looking back through some pictures of Grayson and Calvin when they were 8 months old....just thought I would share. (And since we didn't have a blog when Gray was a baby, this is a good excuse to blog some of his baby pictures:)
Grayson at 8 months....

Calvin at 8 months...

And now Hudson at (almost) 8 months...


I have decided that if we end up with all boys I will be ok with it.....we do make some pretty cute baby boys!

7 comments:

nison (nic + allison) said...

I agree. You and Ben do make some good looking boys!

Hillary Mondragon said...

They are precious! I never thought having a little boy would be so fun til we finally got one of our own!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Oh my gosh, it is so fun to see Gray and Cal at that age. I barely remember them as babies! Those three are some good looking kiddos!

suzanne said...

You should havemore........dont care which flavor they are.........

Dani said...

It's amazing to me how different they all look. All so dang handsome! I agree with my mom; you should have more! And if I were you, I would be praying that you have all boys after the week I have had with my girls. I am of course kidding.... mostly. :) PS... when are you driving through here?!

Anonymous said...

I agree, you do make cute boys! And I couldn't tell a difference between the three. You can sure tell they are brothers!

Carlie: said...

they are adorable. boys=missionaries!:) let's visit again sometime soon??